Friday, September 17, 2010

First post!

Ok, I know i have actually posted a couple times before this but technically this is the first real one! I signed up for this blog a few months ago and still haven't gotten around to starting it :( I have become a tad bit, i guess you can call it, obsessed with reading peoples blogs as of lately. So I figure I will start by listing some of my favorite ones in my first post.

In no particular order:

Little Chief Honeybee:


The thing I like most about Kaelah's blog is her daily outfit posts. That girl has some style! From the color of her hair, to her adorable dresses and her very detailed tattoos, I'm just in love!

Mila's Daydreams:
No explanation needed as to why I adore this blog. Just check it out and you will understand :)

Milasdaydreams.blogspot.com

Rockstar Diaries:
This is my favorite married couple blog. They are just so cute! Always doing cute things like picnics and walks in the park. Things I wish I had more time to do with my boyfriend. Also, Naomi has great vintage style. And those bangs! I love.

taza-and-husband.blogspot.com

Tart:



This is a soon to me momma who is just adorable. Love to read about her day to day pregnant adventures. Can't wait to see her little baby bird when she arrives :)

The Beauty Mark:



These are 2 best friends, Hillary (hairstylist) & Courtney (makeup artist) who have an eye for fashion and are great at giving style advice.

So there ya have it folks. My first post :)
I hope to come up with some good daily features soon. I will also be opening an etsy shop with odds and ends so be on the lookout for both of those! Thanks for reading my blog :)

p.s. Sunday is my 24th bday! EEK!

2 comments:

  1. I love Kaaleh's hair color. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My very first comment! Yay! Thanks :)

    Yes she is huh? Ive tried my hardest to keep red hair but it fasts extremely fast on me :(

    ReplyDelete