Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend wrap up

My weekend was relaxed yet eventful. On Friday night, me and the babes stayed in and watched some tv. I had made spaghetti and meatballs the night before so we made meatball subs for dinner with the leftovers. Very yummy and quick! Saturday morning I got up and took a shower. One of my dear friends Amanda swung by to drop off my belated bday gift. Never too late for one of those! Then my other friend Tiffini (they are both expecting! Which adds warmth to my baby fever!) picked me up and we headed to the Mall of Louisiana in Baton Rouge where we met my friend Amy. My mission for the shopping trip was work tops. I left with 4! Annnnd an adorable Hello Kitty tee from Amy as my bday gift :)
So when I get home and show Mike the tops I got, I started to feel a bit silly. Why you might ask? Well that would be because 3 of the 4 are different shades of purple! UHG I always do this! I will get on a color kick and buy a bunch of tops in the same color family within a couple of months, this time it was within a couple of hours! So im thinking of exchanging 2 of them for different colors. BUT I probably wont go through that hassle, both of those stores are an hour away. sad face.

Saturday night me and the babes went to a local mexican restaurant, El Agave, so some delish & cheap food! Seriously, its so cheap! 1 app, 4 margaritas and 2 entrees for 29$!?! Its a steal! We headed to Walmart after to pick up ingredients to make Sangria and lounged on the couch the rest of the night.


Sunday I slept in and was awoken by the aroma of pancakes :) One of the best ways to wake up! We watched the Saints game and I put out my Halloween decorations. Pictures to follow of that.

Oh and, HELLO FALL! SO happy to see you :)



Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment