Monday, April 25, 2011

3 day weekend face

(mike always call me 3 day weekend face when i have a day off. silly boy.)

i had a lovely weekend with friends & family! i was off friday so i slept in, ran some errands then lounged on the couch the rest of the day. perfect if you ask me. later that night we went to a friends house and had a few drinks and yummy bday cake. we slept in saturday morning then got ready for mike's cousin's wedding. so glad we got to see his nephews! love those little boys. we left the wedding a lil early for our date night :) my babe took me to see water for elephants (LOVED it!) then went out to din din at tope la. we then went to spend some more time with mike's brother, sister in law and boys. love them all.






sunday we had lunch with my family at my grandparent's house. nom nommmy food. i made oreo cheesecake cupcakes! i didnt really care for them. they kind of tasted like the inside of the refrigerator to me, ha! but everyone else said they were very good.







we did our weekly grocery shopping trip afterward and spent way too much money! we always try to guess how much we are gonna spend and we were definitely wrong. i also made a little vlog to add in here buttt vimeo has yet to finish loading it. does it normally take over 24 hrs?? the last video i uploaded it was done in less than an hr. it keeps saying it will start converting in "x" amount of time and it does the countdown but when its over it starts another countdown. so, no vlog this time. i have something else in mind i will hopefully get to tomorrow anyway. have a great rest of your monday dears :)

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You should make buttons so I can put yours on my bloggg!! I put all of my sweet IG friends' buttons up!

    ReplyDelete