Tuesday, February 15, 2011

beautiful december- part 1

hey ya'll! im back with my december recap. it was gonna be way too image heavy so i decided to split it up in 2 parts. trust me, its for the best >_<
hope everyone had a lovely valentine's day monday :) i plan on finishing all the recapping this week and will post all about the wonderful vday we had!

lets get started shall we?
we started the month off by decorating our tree:



froooooze our butts off at our town's parade:


drove to natchez, ms to celebrate christmas with my dad's side of the family:





and attended mike's work party:
(open bar = baaaad)




i couldnt post a lot of the pictures from that night if you catch my drift!
ill be posting part 2 tomorrow. have a lovely evening everyone :)
xxoo

4 comments:

  1. Looks like such a wonderful month! And you look so great with red lipstick. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber! That was the first time I've worn red lips, never thought I could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete