Saturday, February 12, 2011

sweet november

hi loves! im here with my november recap. enjoy :)

we started the month off with a slu football game. they lost horribly!



visited our local waterhole with one of my besties, amy & her beau corbett


i really need to stop making that face.


attended my nephew's 4th bday party.
i may or may not have had as much fun as the kiddos!

huuuge slide!

silly niece

mom, maw & cousin

adorbs bday boy

cousins

love that little man!

we had a wonderful & delicious thanksgiving. i forgot to bring my camera! :(

i also took pictures for mike's brother and his family.










and then some of my niece and nephew






it was a great month spent with family and friends. i also took the
mon-wed before thanksgiving off and was off a total of 9 days!
it was heavenly :)

stay tuned for december's recap!
have a good weekend lovelies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment