Monday, September 26, 2011

weekend wrap-up

did everyone have a good weekend? i went out for dinner and drinks w/ a couple girlfriends on friday night. on saturday i did some shopping w/ my friend tiffini during the day... later that night, the babe and i went out for sushi then over to a friend's to watch the lsu game. sunday was spent running errands, cleaning, cooking and baking cupcakes.



{friday}
me & amy
DSC05061
DSC05069

me & lou
image
DSC05077
you can see more of my outfit here

{saturday}
DSC05102
you can see more of my outfit here




the cupcakes i made yesterday were delicious! i highly recommend them or any of erin's recipes. my icing came out a little runny but i know it will take practice. this was the first time i've ever made icing! i hope to bake something from scratch once a week. ive never really been a baker, but i love to cook and experiment w/ recipes. although, after being on my feet for 4 hours grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking and baking, i decided i was over baking! haha! so we will see if i continue this new adventure or not ^_^



xxoo

1 comment: