Friday, September 16, 2011

hipstagram friday's (v.1)


Untitled
ello kiddies! i thought this would be a good weekly feature on the ole blog. i take multiple pictures a day with my iphone to post on facebook and instagram so why not do a photo-dump of them for y'all to see? when i first got my iphone last july i was obsessed with hipstamatic but haven't used it in months. i just realized yesterday how much i missed it! so i will be posting some of those also. on to the pictures!

IMG_2618
freshly cut pup
IMG_2617

IMG_2619
srslyyyy SO good!
IMG_2620
long hurr' dont curr'
IMG_2625
nommies
IMG_2626
new dresses from lulu's
IMG_2627
i love being italian :)
IMG_2634

IMG_2637
work day blues
IMG_2643
early bday celebration at work for me & the boss!

let me know what y'all think of my new feature! :)
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment