Friday, October 15, 2010

Fashion Friday: Modcloth

TGIF! I'm so happy its Friday! This has been a very stressful week at work and on top of that, for some reason I've been getting my days confused all week and kept thinking we were 1 day ahead. Thats no fun. We don't really have any plans for the weekend yet besides bringing the pup to the groomers and getting some pumpkins to carve! I will be doing lots of relaxing :)
So although I check out Modcloth a couple times a week, I have yet to order from them. Maybe I will ask for some pretty things from there for Christmas. Have any of you ladies purchased from them? These are the things I'm really crushing on lately:



















I guess you can say I like floral prints and ruffles huh? Wish their pieces were a bit more affordable. Maybe if i wish reallyyy hard, that pink coat will be in my closet when I wake up?? I wouldn't be able to wear until January anyway! Damn you Louisiana weather. Hope everyone has a great weekend :)
xxoo

1 comment: