Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend wrap-up

Friday night was very laid back. My night consisted of:

and

(Note- I promise all that candy was not for me and we still have most of it at the house. We just got a little excited at the gas station)

Saturday I just ran some errands while Mike was at work. Later that evening he took me to the fair down the road to ride the ferris wheel. That's all I wanted to ride! He reallyyy wanted to ride the ring of fire but I've done that before and it wasn't happening again!
Quick wardrobe pic before we go:

Dress- Target
Cardigan- Target
Tights- TJ Maxx
Boots- Delia's










I was SO happy to be going home with a bag of this:


Sunday we had a couples baby shower to go to for our friends Chris and Rachel. Its their first baby, a girl! She is due next month. They received sooo many nice gifts! I only took a couple of pics, silly me didn't even get one of me and Rachel! Sad face.

I didn't know they cut the cake before I could get a pic! Her name is Emary Ruth.



In the above picture they are playing a game. There were teams of 2, one person being the parent and the other the child. The parent had to change the child's diaper, haha. Whatever team finished first won! Since I didn't get any pics of the parents to be, I'll share a couple of their maternity pictures:



Such a sweet couple. The shower theme was Saints. Apparently they conceived little Emary on Superbowl Sunday, after the Saints won their first Championship! Yes, we are STILL talking about it down here :)

After the shower I decided to get a little crafty. I made a Halloween wreath for our front door. LOVE how it turned out. Definitely need to practice bow making a little more, hehe.

I had a very great weekend and now its back to work I go. Hope everyone had a beautiful weekend.
Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous weekend, love all the vintage effect photos :-)

    P.S. Sangria & Skittles? Umm, perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You had an eventful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great weekend! Already counting down to Friday evening again :)

    ReplyDelete