Monday, October 25, 2010

Music Monday: Voodoo Fest edition!

Im so so so excited to be going to Voodoo this weekend! Some of my favorite artists are playing... Muse, Florence and the machine & Metric. Along with: Weezer, Hot Chip, Cage the Elephant, Interpol, THE Ozzy Osbourne. The list goes on and on. I thought it would be cool to feature my favorite songs from some of this years performers! Enjoy :)

Muse:
Uprising-


I Belong to You-


Exogenesis Symphony Part 1-


Time is Running Out-


Florence & the Machine:
Drumming Song-


Rabbit Head-


Im Not Calling You a Liar-


Blinding-


Metric:
Collect Call-


Gimme Sympathy-


Gold Guns Girls-


Help I'm Alive-


Sorry, I got a little carried away there! If you weren't fans of these artists already, I suggest you study up on them. They are great! Have a great week dolls!
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. ps i'm totally jealous that you are going to be in new orleans for voodoo fest! i'm seriously considering calling in sick and going. hah. my best friend and i went to jazz fest back in may and had so much fun.

    hope you guys have a blast! i'm sure it'll be crazy with a LOT of good people watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun! Very exhausting though. You definitely need to go one year! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete