Friday, October 22, 2010

Interior inspiration

Hi dolls. Hope everyone is having a fantastic day :D I'm so happy its Friday! I just got back from a wonderful lunch date with my friend Tiffini. She is expecting her fist baby next April! SO exciting! Moving on... Me and Mike have been homeowners since last May. That's 17 months and our house is 99% un-decorated (is that a word?) Its mostly due to finances. Also, I'm just so damn picky! I know exactly how I want every room to look but I'm having the hardest time finding what I want. Its very frustrating. Hopefully after Christmas we will be able to decorate more. I might do a house tour post this weekend if I get around to cleaning the whole thing first. Our next project, after finding curtains for the living & dinning room, is the master bedroom. The color scheme will be yellow, gray, black & white. We will be painting the walls gray and making a headboard which I am veryyy excited about! The furniture we have now is black, so all we need to do after paints and headboard is get curtains, new sheets and some wall decor. Heres some inspiration:

That bed? TO DIE FOR. Gimme!



This one is even better. SWOON!

So like i said, we will be making our own heardboard. So it will probably look something like these:




Im liking the middle one the best. That fabric would match also. We have a solid white duvet and some black and white damask throw pillows that we are using now, so I will probably end up using fabric that has a good bit of yellow in it. Then I will have to make some curtains to match. Who wants to help with that? Is anyone else still sleeping in a full size bed? Well let me just tell you, it sucks! We are always fighting for room and pushing each other over. On the checklist for our next house is definitely a bigger master room!
Well I'm off to finish the workday out. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment