Tuesday, September 27, 2011

fall fashion week {day 4} monday


yall. my mamaw took these pictures of me. it was the cutest thing ever! she kept trying to look through the view window (the lil window thingy on old film cameras) and then would crack up laughing because it didnt have one! it made my heart swell w/ joy <3

DSC05155

im a receptionist at a law firm so i generally wear slacks and a blouse monday-thursday. sometimes i will wear a pair of jeans and a dressy top. fridays are casual and i will wear jeans, flip flops and our company tee mostly.

DSC05157

ive had this top for about a year and this is the first time ive worn it. it was a lil too snug when i first got it. well it still is but not as bad :)

DSC05160

top: the limited, slacks: express, heels: rue 21, purse: f21

i shoulda got a close up of my purse and shoes but i didnt wanna ask too much of lil ole her :)

xxoo

4 comments:

  1. That top is gorgeous, as are you, and it's not snug at all. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is absolutely lovely! Lacy and classy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is beautiful! I LOVE the detail on your top, and the color looks lovely on you!

    I crack up at my parents too, they have this huge screen staring at them, and they still think they have to look through a little hole to take a picture!! Really funny!

    ReplyDelete