Saturday, September 24, 2011

fall fashion week {day 1} friday

heres my first entry in fall fashion week 2011! this is one of the new dresses i recently ordered from lulu's and i adore it! the colors go so well together. i think this is the perfect color pallet that can work in spring, summer and fall! i plan to wear this baby until it falls apart ^.^
DSC05079
(mike really liked this picture for some reason so i just had to include it... i guess this is my sexy face??)
DSC05080
DSC05082
the pup came and plopped down by my feet as mike was taking my pics.
DSC05085
dress: lulu's, cardi: target, shoes: target, belt: local boutique, necklace: claire's (?)

if it looks a bit like i have drunk eyes, that would be because i did! i didnt havent time to snap pictures before i left for dinner and drinks w/ the girls so i had to wait until i got home later. totally buzzed in these pics, haha!

are you participating in fall fashion week? leave me a comment and let me know! have a good weekend darlings.
xxoo

10 comments:

  1. Is that a little tiny owl necklace? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! So Fall-esq!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors together are gorgeous. Super jealous of that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes the colors are wonderful- and the belt & shoes are the icing on the cake! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors! The belt is just perfect. Even more than that? I think it is so hilarious when my hubs loves a picture of me that I just can't figure out. . . he always goes for ones that I think I look so dumb in. Men...love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE! I especially love the pup picture. There's something so ... pulled together... so COMPLETE about this outfit. I can't wait to see what you've got the rest of this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking totally sassy! :D Great color combination too. And my dog loves to wander over while I'm taking fashion shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEP! You ladies are just too sweet! I'm blushing over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really like the color of your sweater, and your puppy is adorable. =)

    ReplyDelete