Friday, September 23, 2011

hipstagram friday's (v.2)

Untitled
so damn happy its friday! but when am i not? enjoy this week's pictures :)

photo (8)
my battery was donezo. great way for mike to start is birthday eh?

photo 1 (6)
i left work early and surprised mike at work with this :)

photo 2 (3)
my papaw is the cutest!

photo 3 (7)
dropping my beautiful niece off at her dance

photo 4
love me some daiquiris

photo 5
photo 1 (7)
photo 3 (8)
photo 2 (4)
at the abita tour

photo 4 (2)
SO damn yum!

photo (9)
my friend just adores me >_< photo 5 (2)
12am on my birthday

photo 1 (5)
my honey made me a delicious birthday breakfast

photo 2 (2)
birthday gift from momma

i have 2 more birthday celebrations this weekend! having a girls night of dinner and drinks tonight and then a shopping spree with my dear friend tiffini tomorrow. i love my friends!
hope everything has a fab weekend!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment