Monday, March 28, 2011

monday already!?

i cant believe its monday already! i had 5 days off and yet monday still came too fast! i had the weirdest dream last night about work... i dreamed i went back in from my vacation thinking it was friday and it was actually monday. i get in the office and it is completely different... they remodeled while i was gone! and everyone was so rude and ignored me and acted like they didnt know me. weirdest dream ever!

i have decided to move my weekly weight watchers weigh in day from monday to friday. so start expecting those on fridays! also, i totally forgot to weight myself this morning... and im pretty scared to anyway. we ate nothing but fried foods on our vacation, ha! so i will give myself until friday to get rid of that extra water weight, then i'll start my weekly weigh ins again.

i will start blogging our trip tonight. we had so much fun! more on that later :) have a lovely monday friends!
xxoo

1 comment: